18 April, 2012
Risk Assessment & Training Course
AARTO is going to have major implications for the way
businesses operate. In the realisation that many members do not know the
full extent of these implications, FSA strongly encourages members to take
advantage of training and other opportunities to learn more about these.
In terms of this please see the information below to assist you. The first
deals with risk assessment and the second a training course.
Should you want to take
advantage of these offers, please contact Leandrah at SASM directly.
AARTO Risks faced by your Department:
- Directors, important staff and stakeholders through
simply not understanding AARTO can expose the company to a huge business risk
as simple traffic fines can lead to criminal records, limit international
travel and severely affect business opportunities.
- Directorships in terms of the New Companies Act will
- The biggest effect that AARTO will have on your
organisation is the loss of personnel. This
means that funds, time and resources will now need to be invested in the
locating and training of new staff members.
- CCMA cases will be probable if staff is not adequately
trained on AARTO due to "THE PAST PRECEDENCE EFFECT".
- HR policies will need to be amended to incorporate
- Vehicles with operator cards not complying with
roadworthy standards can be removed off the road and in some cases your entire
fleet can be grounded.
- Your proxy may be prosecuted in conjunction with the
Criminal Procedures Act for non-compliance to AARTO.
- Traffic Fines that are not dealt with correctly will
result in your inability to renew PDP's, vehicles' licenses, drivers' licenses
etc- this means your business will come to a halt and business continuity will
be adversely affected.
- In certain instances, fine values will be escalated
- AARTO sets very specific standards and these must be
met to ensure sustainable business continuity.
Questions that need to be addressed by all:
AARTO legislation has been developed around three questions:
- If you lost your license today how would you be at your place of
- If you lost your license today can the company still use you?
- If you lost your license today how will it affect your freedom to
operate and will you be able to sustain your family?
EXCO & PROXIES:
are the implications if you are prosecuted under the Criminal Procedures ACT
& receive a criminal record due to AARTO?
your policies catering for AARTO? What would you do if you had various AARTO
CCMA cases against you?
What would you do if all your company vehicles /
trucks are grounded?
What will you do if you receive a non-conformance on your audit due to
What if your top performers lose their licenses due to AARTO
and cannot generate sales?
What would you do if your contactors could not service your needs as
they have lost their fleet or employees due to AARTO?
Please contact me for
solutions to the above risks
Senior Executive - Sales and Marketing
SAFETY MEDIA (Pty) Ltd
CREATING OUR LEGACY TODAY
SASM would like
to invite you to our AARTO Facilitators aka "Train the Trainer" Workshop on 24
& 25 April 2012 in Gauteng, Alberton.
This workshop is developed for companies that are keen
to appoint persons in their company to facilitate the training of staff on
AARTO and the consequences thereof.
provide the participants with all the documentation and training methodology to
effectively train drivers, owner drivers, employees and contractors on AARTO.
What are the advantages of The
- The Facilitators Training provides the representatives with the
correct AARTO tools to train hundreds and even thousands of drivers and
staff internally (Which will have huge cost savings for a company).
- Training can be done at a suitable time for the trainers and
- A large amount of drivers/staff can be trained at one time,
suitable for both parties.
- The Facilitators Training can be used to train any new
drivers/staff members who join the company without any additional training
- SASM will supply the attendees with further AARTO updates which can
then be presented to drivers/staff at their follow up training.
- This training would ensure that
management are protected against the loss of revenue and business
- You can train all of your Contractors, Sub Contractors and 3rd
Party affiliates with our Training Material.
SASM is offering
you the solutions to your train your own staff and drivers - Attend our AARTO
Book NOW and
qualify for your special pricing - pay R4500.00 per person (regular price
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for your booking